cause to become unblocked;
"The medicine unstuffed my nose in minutes!"
become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner;
"our new colleague relaxed when he saw that we were a friendly group"
make one's body limber or suppler by stretching, as if to prepare for strenuous physical activity
become less tense, rest, or take one's ease;
"He relaxed in the hot tub"
"Let's all relax after a hard day's work"
cause to feel relaxed;
"A hot bath always relaxes me"
- I must take some exercise and loosen up my muscles.
- Abecedarian should learn to loosen sarcous technology.
- So I can cut up the meat very easily.
- Lighten up people for the love of God!
- After two of the men on the bench left,the others eased up.
- loosen up 放松肌肉