- adj. <犹太教>(指饮食)干净的；合法的
- n. 清洁可食的食物
- v. 使（食物）清洁可食
food that fulfills the requirements of Jewish dietary law
conforming to dietary laws;
"a kosher kitchen"
proper or legitimate
- All their food is strictly kosher.
- The kosher wine has ripe plum flavors and a spicy finish.
- Their business deals are not always completely kosher.
- I think there is reason to suspect that things have been done that may not be kosher.
- The glues on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
Meat cannot be kosher unless the animals' throats have been cut by the authorized butcher.出自： R. Hayman