- apprehended with certainty;
"a known quantity"
"the limits of the known world"
"a musician known throughout the world"
"a known criminal"
- The country is short of known deposits of coal.
- This plant can be referred to a known species.
- Chianti Classico is Italy's best known red wine.
- known for以 ... 著称
- have known better days曾有过富裕成功的日子...
- make known发表
- be known as以 ... 著称
- known sample已知样品
- known number已知数
- known damage已知破损
- known quantity已知量
- be known for因 ... 而众所周...
- known about 知道关于 ... ...
- known address已知地址
- known component已知组分
- known base line已知基线
- known liabilities已知负债
- make oneself known to someone向某人作自我介绍...
- be known to为某人所熟知...
Billy Kellett?..He's known to the police.出自：A. Christie
I was leaving surroundings where I had become known and was accepted.出自：F. Howerd
His face was not recognised in the rogues' gallery, nor did his description tally with any known criminal.出自：I. Drummond
There are 700 known species of holly in the world.出自：Sunday Express
- known:known adj. 知名的, 大家知道的vbl. know的过去分词习惯用语be known as 以...知名; 被认为是; 称为be known for 因...而著名be known to 为…