be known for的用法和样例：
- He was known for his sculpture of the Fates.
- A park be known for, on is a bamboo, two is a rockery, three is an arethusa.
- The islanders are known for their hospitality.
- He was known for running a brutal extortion racket.
- The teacher was known for not missing a trick.
- French women are known for their chic.
be known for的详细讲解：
- be known as，be known for，be known to，be known in
- 这些都是be kown与不同介词搭配的词组。
- be known as意为“作为......而著名”，其后的名词表示一个人的身份、职业等。
- be known for意为“因......而著名”，其后所接内容表示某人或物的特点、特长等。
- be known to“为......所了解／知道”，其后接表示人的词语。“（人们都）知道”，其后接动词原形。
- be known in意为“在某地很著名”。