"knock out a target"
knock unconscious or senseless;
"the boxing champion knocked out his opponent in a few seconds"
destroy or break forcefully;
"The windows were knocked out"
overwhelm with admiration;
"All the guys were knocked out by her charm"
empty (as of tobacco) by knocking out;
"knocked out a pipe"
- I heard him knock out his pipe on the mantelpiece.
- Please see the pattern he has hammered out.
- He was defeated with a knock out.
- The brick connected on her head, knocking her out.
- His hopes were nearly snuffed out.
- He broke the window so that he could shoot out.
- He smiled, and his smile revealed the loss of two front teeth, knocked out by the butt-end of a gun at Ismail.
- The other boxer put Jim out in the third round.
- The pit-prop fell on his head and knocked him out.
- knock the bottom out of 破坏(驳倒
- knock the tar out of someone 痛揍某人,把某人狠揍...
- knock the spirit out of someone 挫伤某人的傲气...
- knock someone's eye out 给某人强烈印象...
- knock the stuffing out of someone 挫伤某人的傲气...
- knock down and drag out 彻底战胜
- knock hell out of someone 给某人无情的鞭打...
- knock out 敲出
- knock one's pipe out 敲出烟斗里的烟灰...
- knock the daylight out of 吓得…失去知觉...
- knock out of 从 ... 中敲出...
- knock the Jesus out of someone 把某人打得半死...
- knock out of the box 打掉投手