- [C]王国 a country where a king or queen rules
- [C]界 anyone of the three divisions of the natural world
- [C]领域 an area in which the stated thing has the greatest influence
- a domain in which something is dominant;
"the untroubled kingdom of reason"
"a land of make-believe"
"the rise of the realm of cotton in the south"
- a country with a king as head of state
- the domain ruled by a king or queen
- a monarchy with a king or queen as head of state
- the highest taxonomic group into which organisms are grouped; one of five biological categories: Monera or Protoctista or Plantae or Fungi or Animalia
- a basic group of natural objects
- The ruler of a kingdom is designated a king.
- The Calcite Mineral Kingdom addresses you today.
- Language was considered a specific sphere, a fourth natural kingdom.
- Vacuoles are ubiquitous in the plant kingdom.
After the old king died, his son ruled over the kingdom.
This is the fight of the kingdom of the mind.
- kingdom come
〈口或俚〉来世,天国the state after death
The bomb blew him to kingdom come. 炸弹把他送上了西天。
极长的时间an extremely long time
Don't mention politics or we'll be here until kingdom come. 咱们别谈政治吧,否则一谈就没完没了。
- 〈口或俚〉来世,天国the state after death
- establish〔solidify〕 a kingdom 建立〔巩固〕一个王国
- the animal〔plant, mineral〕kingdoms 动物〔植物,矿物〕界
- the kingdom of science〔poetry, thought〕 科学〔诗歌,思想〕领域
Else my kingdom stands on brittle glass.出自：Richard III,Shakespeare
- kingdom:kingdom n. 王国, [宗]天国, 上帝的统治, 领域习惯用语come into one's kingdom [俚]成为富翁; 飞黄腾达; 获得权力[地位]; (妇女)长得迷人、有魅力等to…