- [C]范围,领域 province; sphere
- [C]版图,领土 dominion; realm
- [C][U]地产,产业 estate
a particular environment or walk of life;
"his social sphere is limited"
"it was a closed area of employment"
"he's out of my orbit"
territory over which rule or control is exercised;
"his domain extended into Europe"
"he made it the law of the land"
(mathematics) the set of values of the independent variable for which a function is defined
people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest;
"the Western world"
the content of a particular field of knowledge
- Each of her cousins had charge of his own domain.
- The kitchen is my wife's domain, and she doesn't like me going into it.
- As soon as you create an account for the user, the user can participate in a secure domain.
- The doctor works in the domain of public health.
- This question comes into the domain of philosophy.
- The Arctic remains the domain of the polar bear.
- His domain extends for 20 miles in every direction.
- Domain Name [计]域名
- public domain 公共领域
- administrative domain 行政财产
- time domain 时域
- closed domain 闭域
- domain boundary 磁畴界壁,畴壁,畴界...
- domain structure 畴结构
- domain wall 畴壁
- single domain 单畴,单域
- complex domain 复域
- digital domain 数字域
- domain tip 畴光
- domain theory 畴理论
- ferromagnetic domain 铁磁畴
- eminent domain 支配权
- closure domain 闭合畴
- antiphase domain 反相畴
- frequency domain 频率范围
- field domain 场畴
- convergence domain 收敛域
The Electoral Prince of Bavaria, heir to prodigious domains.出自： W. S. Churchill
The traveller..is entering the former domain of the Inca Empire.出自： A. J. Toynbee