- [C]领域,范围 range; scope
- [C]王国,国度 a kingdom
a domain in which something is dominant;
"the untroubled kingdom of reason"
"a land of make-believe"
"the rise of the realm of cotton in the south"
the domain ruled by a king or queen
a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about;
"it was a limited realm of discourse"
"here we enter the region of opinion"
"the realm of the occult"
- They exist only in the physical realm.
- He made outstanding contributions in the realm of foreign affairs.
- The material realm is one area that everyone relates to.
- He was banished from the realm.
- The king banished the traitor from the realm.
- A philosopher dwells in the realm of ideas.
- Their failures in the realm have damaged their self-confidence and creditability.
- The creature has the largest eyes in the whole animal realm.
- The king was concerned about the safety of the realm.
- political realm 政治领域
That the Realm of England should be destroyed through the misgovernance of King Richard.出自： R. Baker
A..coin of the realm.出自： Day Lewis
My motives are lofty, but my work now takes place in the realm of the everyday.出自： P. Auster
Freud ventures outside the clinical realm to make observations on humanity as a whole.出自： M. Bergmann