- n. 狗舍；养狗场；排水道
- v. 置于狗舍；宿于狗舍
outbuilding that serves as a shelter for a dog
put up in a kennel;
"kennel a dog"
- Their dog Rover lives in a kennel in the back garden.
- Sporting dogs should be kept out of doors in a kennel.
- We put the dog into a kennel when we go on holiday.
- This Kennel Club took care of the pedigree of the Border Collie.
- The old dog have no energy to go out, but kennel all day.
The..retriever bitch who drowsed with her head hanging out of the wooden kennel.出自： W. Holtby
I've never left her since she was a puppy...I couldn't put her in kennels. She'd fret.出自： R. Rendell