- （=interrogation mark）问号
a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply;
"he asked a direct question"
"he had trouble phrasing his interrogations"
a transmission that will trigger an answering transmission from a transponder
formal systematic questioning
an instance of questioning;
"there was a question about my training"
"we made inquiries of all those who were present"
- Then they were taken to the interrogation center.
- Under interrogation, he refused to say anything at first.
- interrogation mark 问号
- interrogation point 问号
- interrogation mode 询问模式
- system interrogation 系统询问
- interrogation link 询问信道,询问链路...
- interrogation coding 询间码,询问编码...
- interrogation winding 询问线圈
- random interrogation 无规则询问
- interrogation function 询问功能
- bremsstrahlung interrogation 轫致辐射探询...
- pulse interrogation 脉冲询问
- interrogation source 探询源
- man-machine interrogation 人机询问
- interrogation code 询问电码
- active interrogation 有源探询
- interrogate 质问
Being held without interrogation or charge..is definitely a breach of the law.出自： A. Brien
Jean..sat staring at Rose, waiting for the next question, as in an interrogation.出自： I. Murdoch