- n. 实习生；拘留犯
- vt. 扣留
- vi. 作实习生
an advanced student or graduate in medicine gaining supervised practical experience (`houseman' is a British term)
deprive of freedom;
"During WW II, Japanese were interned in camps in the West"
work as an intern;
"The young doctor is interning at the Medical Center this year"
- The new intern is a little frisky.
- I was an administrative intern with the B. S. E. last summer.
- Susan may give you a instant position of Intern reporter.
- He was just an intern.
- During the second world war,Japanese were interned in camps in the West.
- The young doctor is interning at the Medical Center this year.
At the outbreak of war, they were in France where Franz was interned as an enemy alien.出自： S. Spender
When they caught me peddling I was interned for six months in a work camp.出自： B. Malamud