- Given that, could there be a time when we accept robots as part of our ingroup?
- The BCT and BBT ingroup P at the end of cooling were significantly lower than that in group A.
- What does group membership mean? How should we measure it? Ingroup vs. Outgroup.
- Pairwise comparisons showed that the site variability between ingroup and outgroup members ranged from 7.3%to 23.1%.The variability among ingroup members ranged from 0.0%to 9.2%.
- Li, M. C. (1992). The Patterns of Ingroup Favoritism in a Collectivistic and an Individualistic Society. Paper presented in XXV International Congress of Psychology. July 19-24, 1992, at Brussels.
- The author of this thesis concludes that, generally speaking, Chinese culture is mainly characterized by an ingroup culture, while American culture is mainly characterized by an outgroup culture.