the occurrence of a change for the worse
a symptom of reduced quality or strength
the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness;
damage that results in a reduction of strength or quality
the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)
- Put it in the flour without impairment of its surface.
- She did not have any evidence of hearing impairment.
- Chance can not change my love, nor time impair.
- productivity impairment 生产能力下降...
- distortion transmission impairment 失真[畸变]使传输质...
- noise transmission impairment 噪音造成的传输质量降...
- articulation impairment values 等效清晰度
- impairment of capital 资本减损
- impairment of mentality 伤志
- functional aerobic impairment 功能性需氧障碍...
- impairment scale 损伤估量
- perceptible impairment 可觉察的减损...
- transfer impairment duration 传送质量降低...
- noise impairment 噪声损伤
- bandwidth impairment factor 带宽劣化系数...
- transmission impairment 传输损伤
- capital impairment rule 资本伤害法则...
- objective impairment 客观损伤
- picture impairment 图象缺陷