- n. 伤害；损害
- [U]伤害,损害 harm; damage to a living thing
- [C]受伤处 a physical hurt or wound, especially when caused accidentally
any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
an accident that results in physical damage or hurt
a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
an act that causes someone or something to receive physical damage
wrongdoing that violates another's rights and is unjustly inflicted
- She still suffers considerable discomfort from her injury.
- He had a spinal injury in that accident.
- The injury to their key player could be a decisive factor in the game.
- Motorcyclists must wear helmets to shield them from injury.
- It's a severe injury to my reputation.
- Building workers risk injury by not wearing helmets.
- The driver of the car received serious injuries to the legs and arms.
- do sb 〔oneself〕 an injury
使某人〔自己〕受伤害cause sb/oneself (physical) harm
- head injury 头伤
William the Conqueror fell from his horse and received the injury from which he later died.出自： J. Barnes
A good shoe will lessen the risk of injury.出自：Which?