- adj. 无知的；愚昧的；不知道的
- 无知的， 愚昧的
- 无知造成的， 由无知引起的
- 无知的,不学无术的 lacking knowledge, education or consciousness
uneducated in general; lacking knowledge or sophistication;
"an ignorant man"
"nescient of contemporary literature"
"an unlearned group incapable of understanding complex issues"
"exhibiting contempt for his unlettered companions"
uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning; lacking knowledge of a specific field;
"she is ignorant of quantum mechanics"
"he is musically illiterate"
unaware because of a lack of relevant information or knowledge;
"he was completely ignorant of the circumstances"
"an unknowledgeable assistant"
"his rudeness was unwitting"
- He's so ignorant that he cannot write his own name.
- She regarded her critics as ignorant and prejudiced.
- Ignorant children sometimes laugh at beggars and tramps.
- His ignorant behaviour at the dinner table caused much embarrassment.
- I'm ignorant of his plan.
- I was quite ignorant when the earthquake happened.
- An ignorant person can be dangerous.
- It was an ignorant remark for someone who claims to be an expert.
- He was too ignorant.
- He is quite ignorant—he can't even read.
- They are ignorant about what happened.
- He is ignorant of English.
- He is ignorant upon the object.
- She was very young and ignorant on what life really is.
- He is ignorant where to apply.
- He is ignorant when to go back to school.
- I am ignorant that he is so lazy.
- She was ignorant what the postman had delivered that morning.
- He is ignorant where he is going.
- We are ignorant who will be our leader.
- I am ignorant whom I have the honor to address.
- His parents were kept ignorant of the fact that he failed in the examination.
I am ignorant that till now I ever made you this offer.出自： A. Radcliffe
Melanctha with all her..wisdom was really very ignorant of evil.出自： G. Stein
But I'm so stupid and ignorant...I know nothing.出自： I. Murdoch
The trooper who was supposed to know the district proved alarmingly ignorant.出自： A. Fraser
- be ignorant of, ignore
- He was driving very fast because he was ignorant of the fact that there was a speed limit.
- 他因为不知道有时速限制,把车开得很 快。(不知道)
- He ignored the speed limit and drove very fast.
- 他不顾时速限制,把车开得很快。(知 道但不注意)