- adj. 知道的；意识到的
- 知道; 意识到; 明白 aware(that...)knowing or realizing sth
- 察觉到; 发觉; 发现 noticing that sth is present, or that sth is happening
- 对…有兴趣的; 有…意识的 interested in and knowing about sth, and thinking it is important
(sometimes followed by `of') having or showing knowledge or understanding or realization or perception;
"was aware of his opponent's hostility"
"became aware of her surroundings"
"aware that he had exceeded the speed limit"
bearing in mind; attentive to;
"ever mindful of her health"
"mindful of his responsibilities"
"mindful of these criticisms, I shall attempt to justify my action"
- If you were aware of all that, you would change your mind.
- Then he became aware that they were regarding him with interest.
- She's a very aware person.
- The charity aims to create a new generation of environmentally aware consumers and producers.
- Children should be creative and aware.
- She is artistically aware.
- She is politically aware.
- She's so politically aware because she's always reading newspapers.
- Many times I asked the usherettes what they thought. Some of them were very aware. They love the film.
- Young people are more environmentally aware than their parents.
- I was aware that she was trembling.
- I was not aware that she had already spoken to you.
- I'm well aware that this is a risky investment〔well aware how risky this investment is〕.
- He is quite aware that pronunciation is very important to a language student.
- We are aware that the crux to the realization of the four modernizations is the mastery of modern science and technology.
- Were you aware that something was wrong?
- Are you aware that there is a difficulty?
- Are you aware that you were late for work all last week?
- Are you aware that your car is parked on a double yellow line?
- Are you aware what we shall do this afternoon?
- We must be soberly aware that there is still a long way ahead of us.
- He suddenly became aware that the music had stopped.
- He grew aware that the family was divided in its attitude.
- He grew keenly aware that they were in conflict.
- He was not aware what had happened.
- He is well aware how risky this investment is.
- I am quite aware how you must feel.
- Are you aware how much the fine for this offence is?
- We are not aware how long he has stayed here.
- Are you aware how long they have been working on the project?
- They are aware how hard the work may be.
- Are you aware who I am?
- aware of
明白,了解,知道; 意识到become aware of; knowing; conscious of
- as far as I'm aware
据我所知my information is that...
It was cold in the room, and he was aware of the cold, but as knowledge, as it were, not as sensation.出自： R. P. Warren
I am aware there are many different sorts of people in the world.出自： E. F. Benson
Along the road the trackers would become aware that they had missed the path.出自： J. Steinbeck
He seemed scarcely aware of us when we did turn up.出自： J. I. M. Stewart
I think a lot of aware men influenced fashion.出自：Gay News
You'd think people would be more ecologically aware.出自：Chicago Tribune
- aware是表语形容词,常接of短语或名词从句。aware of后接除what以外的wh-从句时of可省略。aware后接that从句可看作是aware of the fact that...省略了the fact。
- aware可用very much, fully, quite, well等词修饰,但不用very修饰。
He is aware of her presence.
He is aware that we are here.
I am not aware how long he has lived here.
I am well aware of that.
- aware, conscious, sensible
- 1.conscious表示“知道的,意识到的”,不用于可看到的事物,用在与精神方面有关的场合; 作表语时,指某人自己清楚地知道或懂得某物,语气比aware强些; 用作定语,指某人自觉自愿的行动,后还可接从句。
- 2.aware表示“认识的,觉察到的”,可用于所有的场合,通常只能作表语,以人作主语; 也可指通过所见所闻对某人或某物有所觉察,但不一定了解很清楚; 后面还可接从句。
- 3.sensible意为“知道的,(可以)觉察的”,指感官对客观事物的反映或内心对外界不明显或过去不注意的事物开始有所认识或感知。作表语时,通常指人,偶尔指物; 作定语时,主要指物。
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的gewr；最初源自古日耳曼语的ga-waraz，意为谨慎的。
- acquainted with
- alert to
- alive to
- awake to
- enlightened on sensible
- familiar with
- awareness n. 知道; 认识; 意识; 兴趣