a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal);
"his bellow filled the hallway"
encourage somebody by crying hollo
utter a sudden loud cry;
"she cried with pain when the doctor inserted the needle"
"I yelled to her from the window but she couldn't hear me"
- Tom: Hollo,Sam.Have a cigarette.
- Excuse me, would you mind my saying hollo to my friends over there?
- Rubber Tee High grade rubber construction and standard hollo...
- Hollo, teachers,I am Wang Jing, a graduate from an Experiment School.
- "Hollo, son," said Gant, casually entering the room; his heart shriveled as he saw the boy.
- Hollo everybody and welcom!It＇s my great honor to be here!I＇m very happy to see you all!Thank you all for being here!