- （用于称号）荣衔是...的他（=that he is）
- =heroin in a straw 麦管海洛英
- (he的所有格)他的 (possessive form of he) of or belonging to him
- (he的所有格代词)他的(东西) that or those belonging to him
an expression of greeting
a state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands
- Next Tuesday is his birthday.
- He claims it was his idea.
- His brother is my classmate.
- His name leapt out at me from the newspaper.
- The writer gets a 10% royalty on each copy sold of his book.
- This book is his, not yours.
- If you can't find your hat, take his.
- He has not been able to submit his report on time.
- That is his book.
- That pen is his, not yours.
- beard the lion in his den 入虎穴取子(攻击于其...
- set someone back on his heels knock some...
- frighten someone out of his wits 吓得某人惊惶失措...
- give the devil his due 即使对不喜欢的人也要...
- bring someone to his knees 迫使某人屈膝、屈服...
- put someone on his good behavior 规劝某人放规矩些,警...
- send someone about his business 叫某人别管闲事...
- relieve someone of his cash 偷去某人的钱...
- know something as well as a beggar knows his bag 对某事知道得一清二楚...
- eminence 显赫
- Englishman 英国人
- All his geese are swans. 他喜欢夸大其词; 敝...
- He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find his stick. 欲加之罪何患无辞。...
- grace 优美
- excellency 优点
- All is grist that comes to his mill. 到他磨里都成粉。...
- His Majesty 陛下
- his and hers 丈夫和妻子,男男女女...
- What's his name? 他叫什么名字?...
- drive someone out of his wits 使某人神经紧张不安...
The owl, for all his feathers, was a-cold.出自： Keats
He went out and resumed his painting.出自： T. Hardy
He can't open his mouth without lying.出自： G. Greene
Giants of his size were very rare among Mongolian Tartars.出自： J. C. Powys
He parked his car outside the mews in Hillsleigh Road.出自： E. J. Howard
For X is never annoyed Or shocked; has read his Jung and knows his Freud.出自： A. S. J. Tessimond
He touched nothing that any other child had made, only his and Patrick's work.出自： G. Gordon
She remembered his making a doll's house for his daughters.出自： E. Blishen
His was the soul of obedience.出自： J. Conrad
A tone of voice,..a swift, epicene felicity of wit,..these had been his.出自： E. Waugh
He took her ungloved hand in his.出自： I. Murdoch