- (she的所有格)她的 (possessive form of she) of or belonging to her
- (she的宾格)她 (object form of she)
- That's her book.
He was able to be cold about her now.
I accepted her view without any reservations.
Give her the book.
- slip her calf流产
- her indoors当家的那位, 内当家...
- carry a bone in her mouth(在船头)激起一片浪...
- cast her calf流产
- her.(=hernia) ...
- Royal Highness英皇族亲属间的称呼...
- as good luck as had the cow that stuck herself with her own horn倒霉极了
- run her file绕来绕去地跑使猎犬迷...
- the nightmare and her nine-fold梦魇及其九子女...
- put up her hair把披下来的头发梳上去...
- weather her way在恶劣的天气条件下前...
- partake of Her Majesty's hospitality坐牢
- take her by the hand指由美国总统亲自干预...
He stoopssto kiss herson his knee.出自：Tennyson
All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by.出自：J. Masefield
To get in the dig that will make him or her feel superior.出自：J. Rhys
Suspiciousness made him send her frequent bunches of flowers, and post her..little letters.出自：E. Bowen
The Morris eight...Put her in reverse.出自：J. Betjeman
Harriet looked uneasily about her.出自：O. Manning
I love America..and..I insist on the right to criticize her.出自：J. Baldwin
It does not matter much to a ship having all the open sea before her bows.出自：J. Conrad
London at the turn of the century had not yet lost her Georgian air.出自：J. Buchan
Then she went on her way to the scoutmaster's.出自：E. Waugh
With her left hand she poked the fire with a long pot-stick and her handling of that pot-stick showed better than her talk her annoyance with her son.出自：P. Kavanagh
Her name was Irene Scheerer, and her father was one of the men who..believed in Dexter.出自：Scott Fitzgerald
Laura was looking her most energetic and eccentric.出自：I. Murdoch
- HER:High Energy Ray高能射线
- HER:High Explosive Research (UK nuclear weapons development)大爆炸的研究(英国核武器发展)
- HER:Hyperemesis Education and ResearchHyperemesis教育和研究
- her:her pron. 她的, 她…