- n. 劈或砍；乱踢；咳嗽
- n. 供出租的马车；雇佣文人；（美口）出租车
- vt. 非法侵入(他人计算机系统)
- vi. 劈或砍；咳嗽
- vt. & vi. 劈，砍 strike heavy cutting blows at sth/sb
- vt. 狠踢，乱踢 kick (sth) roughly
- vi. (以普通速度)骑马 ride on horseback at an ordinary pace,especially along roads
- vi. 非法侵入(他人计算机系统) secretly find a way of looking at and/or changing information on sb else's computer system without permission
- vi. 〈非正〉驾驶计程车 drive a taxi
- [C]砍，劈 act of chopping
- [C]骑用马，供出租的马 horse for ordinary riding or one that may be hired
- [C]受雇于出版商的文人 person paid to do hard and uninteresting work,especially as a writer
- [C]〈非正〉出租车 taxi
one who works hard at boring tasks
a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
a mediocre and disdained writer
a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
an old or over-worked horse
a horse kept for hire
a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
cut with a hacking tool
be able to manage or manage successfully;
"I can't hack it anymore"
"she could not cut the long days in the office"
"he hacked his way through the forest"
kick on the arms
kick on the shins
fix a computer program piecemeal until it works;
"I'm not very good at hacking but I'll give it my best"
significantly cut up a manuscript
"The patient with emphysema is hacking all day"
- She gave Scarlett a glare as she saw her look longingly at the hack.
- The publisher paid his hacks low.
- He was a literary hack, naturally fast in pace and brilliant in action.
- That party hack is just in politics for the money.
- Go out to the street and see if you can get a hack.
- He was hacking at a tree.
- You'd better hack off the branch of that willow.
- You'd better hack off that branch that's hanging over the neighbour's garden.
- I want the boys to hack down that apple tree, it's unsafe.
- He hacked away all night.
- Let's go hacking in the countryside this Sunday.
- He often tries to hack into other's computer.
- He hacked to the park.
- The man hacked a shrub down with an axe.
- After the savage had killed his enemy,he hacked the body to pieces.
- He hacked the ball away.
- Jack is making a hack at the tree.
- Could you rent the hack to me?
- A tabloid hack uncovered the story.
- As the bus turned the corner,it collided with a hack.
- hack it 完成
- power hack saw 动力弓锯
- hack iron 十字稿
- hack watch 航行表,精密航海表...
- road hack 擅长快步的马...
- hammer hack 劈石斧
- hack saw 弓锯
- hack file 手锯
- hack hammer 斧形锤,劈石斧...
- hack lift 背后硬拉
- park hack 一般骑乘马
- horse hack 马拉碎土锄,马拉式碎...
- hack sawing machine 弓锯机
- hack around 游荡(闲逛)
- hacked-off 生气的
- at hack and manger 舒适优裕地,豪华奢侈...
- hack writer 穷文人
- grub-street hack 穷文人,雇佣文人,卖...
- Grubstreet hack 雇佣文人
- hack into 私自存取或篡改(他人...
Sir Charles Knightley..stuck to his road hack long after his neighbours had taken to post-horses.出自：Illustrated London News
Crichton and Treherne..hacking and hewing the bamboo..making a clearing.出自： J. M. Barrie
To hack one's way with a machete through hundreds of miles of jungle.出自： A. J. Toynbee
He hacked off a slice from the new brown loaf and ate it dry.出自： B. Vine
- cut 切
- chop 劈
- drudge 劳碌的人
- slash 猛砍
- lacerate 撕裂
- cope 应付
- manage 管理
- succeed 成功
- make do 凑合着用, 将就...
- survive 幸免于难
- slave 奴隶
- flunky 穿制服的仆人...
- menial 适合仆人做的...
- journalist 记者
- scribbler 潦草书写的人...
- writer 作者
- stringer 特约记者
- journo <澳俚>报人
- cleave 裂开
- split 分裂
- sever 切断
- cough 咳嗽
- ward-heeler 政客走卒
- hack writer 穷文人
- cut up 切碎
- jade 玉石
- political hack 政治仆从
- nag 不断唠叨
- whoop 叫喊
- plug 塞子
- taxicab 出租汽车
- hacker 黑客（能盗用或偷改电脑中...
- machine politician 操纵政党活动的政客...
- cab 出租汽车
- taxi 出租车