marked by skill in deception;
"cunning men often pass for wise"
"deep political machinations"
"a foxy scheme"
"a slick evasive answer"
"sly as a fox"
"a wily old attorney"
- Naive Not guileful or deceitful; sincere.
- However, he is extremely ambitious with a guileful mind.
- These despised themselves, as being the dupes of a wily fraud, a guileful snake in the grass.
- She is a guileful girl,you should be careful and don't be deceived by her good words,don't let her get it.
- Also locked up in the prison is a guileful leopard cat which succeeds in conning Xiao Qi to release it.
- He is a citizen called kane. What is he on earth ? He is a schamer full of wisdom. However, he is extremely ambitious with a guileful mind.