- 滑稽的,有趣的,可笑的 a person or thing that is funny makes you laugh or smile
- 稀奇的,古怪的 strange or surprising
- 稍感不适的 slightly unwell
an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line);
"she told a funny story"
"she made a funny"
arousing or provoking laughter;
"an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"
"an amusing fellow"
"a comic hat"
"a comical look of surprise"
"funny stories that made everybody laugh"
"a very funny writer"
"it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"
"a mirthful experience"
"risible courtroom antics"
beyond or deviating from the usual or expected;
"a curious hybrid accent"
"her speech has a funny twang"
"they have some funny ideas about war"
"had an odd name"
"the peculiar aromatic odor of cloves"
"something definitely queer about this town"
"what a rum fellow"
not as expected;
"there was something fishy about the accident"
"up to some funny business"
"some definitely queer goings-on"
"a shady deal"
"her motives were suspect"
experiencing odd bodily sensations;
"told the doctor about the funny sensations in her chest"
- The story was very funny.
- He closed his speech with a funny joke.
- Her hair was done up in a very funny way.
- My funny drawings amused the children.
- A funny thing happened to me today.
- He won't stand for any funny business here.
- He is a very funny man.
- Children like funny stories.
- I heard such a funny story this morning.
- The entertainment consisted of comic songs, dances and acrobatic performance, and wound up with a screamingly funny farce.
- The children were immensely diverted by his funny stories.
- He ended off his speech with a very funny joke.
- The little girl diverted the people at the party with her funny sayings.
- She couldn't help laughing when she heard the funny story.
- He has a funny temper.
- There is something funny about the matter.
- Sometimes he is funny, sometimes he seems like a poet.
- They thought my father was funny, but I didn't.
- I'm just waiting for a friend.It's an appointment made twenty years ago.It sounds a little funny, doesn't it?
- I must look funny in this nurse's cap.
- He told the doctor that he felt funny all over .
- She always feels a bit funny if she looks down from a height.
- That drink has made me feel quite funny.
- That's funny—he was here a moment ago and now he's gone.
- I warned that boy not to get funny with his girl classmates.
- The story is funny to listen to.
- The picture is funny to look at.
- It is funny to spend borrowed money on such a luxurious car.
- It is funny that an 18-year-old lady should fall in love with a 70-year-old man.
- It was funny how I met him.
- Don't you consider it funny to wear jewels borrowed from others to a party?
Excuse my amusement..but it is really funny to see you trying to play a hand with no cards in it.出自： Conan Doyle
A comedienne of the first water, the only really funny woman I ever met.出自： Henry Miller