many times at short intervals;
"we often met over a cup of coffee"
- Buses run frequently from the city to the airport.
- The bicyclists must be hydrated frequently.
- His speech was frequently interrupted by stormy applause.
- He comes to visit me frequently.
- Stores of grain are frequently attacked by pests.
- The area is flooded, as frequently happens during the typhoon.
- My judgement was frequently faulty, but my loyalty to the nation could not be questioned.
- often 经常
- repeatedly 重复地
- usually 通常
- regularly 有规律地
- commonly 一般地
- normally 通常
- habitually 日常地
- ofttimes 时常
- oftentimes 屡次
- oft <古诗>常常
- always 总是
- infrequently 罕见地