- 通常地,平常地,惯常地 in most cases; generally
under normal conditions;
"usually she was late"
- I usually wake up early.
- Medicines are usually compounds.
- The herrings usually live in large shoals.
- They don't usually imprison first offenders.
- A man's voice is usually lower than a woman's.
- Children under five usually travel free on trains.
- The teacher usually worked on till late at night.
- A woman usually carries a small mirror in her bag.
- How many offspring does a lion usually have?
- Children usually have a lively fancy.
- Children are usually afraid of the dark.
- Soot is usually the product of the imperfect combustion of fuel.
- It was usually in the morning that she saw her patients.
- Usually,he doesn't take medicine.
- Usually, the street is quiet.
- I get paid on Fridays, usually.
- We don't usually get up before nine on Sunday.
- British policemen do not usually carry arms.
- usually, always, often, sometimes
- He comes to school on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday and even on Sunday.我们可说：He always goes to school.always表示的频率是100%。
- He comes to school on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday and Friday.我们可说：He usually goes to school.usually表示的频率是90%。
- He comes to school on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday.我们可说：He often goes to school.often表示的频率是60%。
- He comes to school on Monday and Thursday.我们可以说He sometimes goes to school.sometimes表示的频率是20%。
- 2.always的反义词是never; often的反义词是seldom; usually的反义词是occasionally, sometimes的反义词是always。
- usually, as usual
- usually 指经常的行为或动作; 而as usual指一次性的行为或动作,意为“像往常一样,照例”。试比较:
- He usually goes to bed at ten o'clock.
- He went to bed at ten o'clock as usual today.