- [U]流行性感冒；流感 an infectious disease like a very bad cold,that causes fever,pains and weakness
an acute febrile highly contagious viral disease
- I got flu and was out of commission for a week.
- The school was closed because of the flu.
- I caught a flu and had to lie in the bed.
- His flu infected his wife.
- I've been laid up with flu for a week.
- She's still recovering from a bout of flu.
- My wife was too weak from the flu to work.
- I got flu twice last month.
She's in bed, she's got the 'flu.出自： G. Barker