a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
skillful performance or ability without difficulty
a natural effortlessness--Jane Austen
something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service
a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you
- The sports facilities are superb in this city.
- These facilities have benefited the whole town.
- The college has excellent sporting facilities.
- She had no cooking facilities in the room.
- urban facilities 市政设施
- common facilities 公共设施
- navigation facilities 通航设施
- terminal facilities 码头设施,油库设备...
- transportation facilities 运输工具
- docking facilities 泊船设施
- transmission facilities 传输设备
- communication facilities 通讯设施
- welfare facilities 福利设施
- port facilities 港口设备
- auxiliary facilities 辅助设备
- maintenance facilities 维护设备
- handling facilities 装卸设备
- medical facilities 医疗设备(施)...
- monitoring facilities 监听装置
- emergency facilities 紧急设备
- storage facilities 储存设备,贮藏设备...
- toll facilities 收通行费的道路设施...