- It would eyen be okay if there was a balance.
- The 1975 Haicheng M=7.3 earthquake affected whole Korean Peninsula and eyen Kyushu, Japan.
- And through the silent woodland , She peers with watchful eyen;While on her hazel ringlets, Sparkles the glad sunshine.
- To guarantee the information equity still has the realistic meaning eyen if in developing country such as China.
- Weld structure may appear flaw, wear or damage when worked under the complex and rigorous condition for a long time, which eyen lead equipments into waster.
- If on the contrary, then have to be in charge and accept the negative result of condemn, penalty and eyen being forfeited to carry out public power of state.