- The face detection algorithm is based on the eye detection and Modified Golden Ratio(MGR).
- The face detection algorithm is based on the eye detection and Modified Golden Ratio (MGR).
- Eye detection has been applied to many applications, for instance, human or faces recognition, eye gaze detection, drowsiness detection, and so on.
- From there he seeks out his food; his eyes detect it from afar.
- When a person wears eyeglasses, however, the eyeglasses result in high inaccuracy for eye detection and tracking, mainly from eyeglasses frame and reflection of lens.
- The system consists of five parts: Image acquisition system, eye detection, eye tracking, eye open/close and gaze direction estimation, and drowsiness discrimination.