lacking eyes or eyelike features;
"eyeless fish that evolved in dark caves"
"an eyeless needle"
"blind as an eyeless beggar"
- Eyeless and handless, the maiden remained in the forest weeping.
- It is one of the most familiar comparison in English that "love is eyeless".
- The eyeless creature with the quacking voice would never be vaporized.
- Tell me, good my friend, what torch is yond, that vainly lends his light to grubs and eyeless skulls?
- It is eyeless if we do it by impulse and take it for granted that there will be somebody buy it.
- When children is queralling,parents should stand by and donnot take sides eyeless.
- eyeless gene 无眼基因