indicating exactness or preciseness;
"he was doing precisely (or exactly) what she had told him to do"
"it was just as he said--the jewel was gone"
"it has just enough salt"
just as it should be;
"`Precisely, my lord,' he said"
in a precise manner;
"she always expressed herself precisely"
- The train arrived at exactly 8 o'clock.
- Can you date the fossil exactly?
- I hold exactly the same idea as you.
- You have to do exactly as he said.
- You've arrived at exactly the right moment.
He paid for his lodging exactly and regularly.出自： H. Martineau
- literally 逐字地
- yes 是
- precisely 精确地
- just 刚才
- accurately 准确地
- closely 紧密地
- faithfully 忠实
- correctly 正确地
- unerringly 无过失地
- definitely 肯定地
- explicitly 明白地
- on the dot 准时地
- on the nose 正是
- incisively 敏锐地
- on the button 准确地
- inexactly 不正确地