in an incisive manner;
"he was incisively critical"
in a precise manner;
"she always expressed herself precisely"
- "Miss Bart remains here," his wife rejoined incisively.
- In the place, the students speak English to show the incisively and vividly.
- The postauricular “C” inci sion approach applies to resection of temporal tumors.
- Objective：To study the methods in patients afte r enterostomy in primary healing,prevention of stool pollution and surgical incis ion infection.
- Along with the development of the stock market, the legerdemain of banker also gets the play of incisively and vividly ceaselessly.
- Methods A retrospective study of pneumoconiosis inci dence in 11 factories and mines and 1 area(Liaoning Province) by unified design was carried out.
- incisive 一针见血的