rules governing socially acceptable behavior
- The rules of etiquette are not so strict nowadays.
- Etiquette was considered very important in Victorian England.
- He understands well about diplomatic etiquette.
- He dared not break the etiquette.
- professional etiquette [经] (同行业间的...
It was to him that, in etiquette, the command of the expedition belonged.出自： James Mill
I consulted him upon a point of etiquette: if one should offer to tip the American waiter?出自： R. L. Stevenson
My father was very much the professional clergyman, having a strong sense of clerical etiquette.出自： Day Lewis