- 社会的 of human society, its organization, or quality of life
- 交际的 of or spent in time or activities with friends
a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
relating to human society and its members;
living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups;
"a human being is a social animal"
"mature social behavior"
relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society;
"made fun of her being so social and high-toned"
"a social gossip colum"
"the society page"
composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability;
"a purely social club"
"the church has a large social hall"
"a social director"
tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind;
"ants are social insects"
marked by friendly companionship with others;
"a social cup of coffee"
- Her research is centred on the social effects of unemployment.
- Many social services are still provided by voluntary societies in our city.
- Social divisions in the city are stark.
- Mrs Brown is known as a social climber.
- Most bees and wasps are social insects.
- We are invited to a small social gathering.
- She is social without being frivolous.
- He's not a very social person.
- They are living on the social now.
- Please tell me some opinions on various social questions.
- People of different social classes came to the meeting.
- He was a person of wide social relationships.
- Our firm has a good social club.
- I feel very social this evening.
Nathan was..very much the social animal. He liked people, and he liked to be liked.出自： T. Lilley