- [U]持续,持续的时间,期间 the time during which sth exists, lasts, or continues
the period of time during which something continues
the property of enduring or continuing in time
continuance in time;
"the ceremony was of short duration"
"he complained about the length of time required"
- The duration of the movie is 110 minutes.
- He finished the work of three years' duration.
- The duration of marriage is related most obviously to the expectation of life.
- Well, I'm stuck here for the duration.
- Let's hope the gunmen will hold off for the duration of the cease-fire.
- The storm was of short duration.
- The duration of service is ten years.
- for the duration
- for the duration 在整段时间内
We discussed the probable duration of the voyage.出自： R. L. Stevenson
There was no permanency in his life, no sense of duration.出自： H. Read
A campaign of eight weeks' duration.出自： H. Kissinger