- 醉的; 陶醉的 excited or confused by alcoholic drink
a chronic drinker
someone who is intoxicated
stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol);
"a noisy crowd of intoxicated sailors"
as if under the influence of alcohol;
"felt intoxicated by her success"
"drunk with excitement"
- He was obviously drunk.
- The drunk man lost his pouch in the bar.
- Men were drunk now with a kind of fury of contest.
- Several drunks lay on the floor.
- The guy was a drunk and a disturbance.
- She also throws up to me the time I get drunk.
- The drunk humiliates the gentleman.
- get drunk 喝醉
- drunk with 陶醉于…的
Napoleon was drunk with success.出自： J. R. Green
Many had lost their boots But limped on..Drunk with fatigue.出自： W. Owen
She wondered why three drinks had not made her drunk.出自： I. Wallace