- adj. 好笑的；逗趣的；滑稽的
- n. 离奇古怪；滑稽
- adv. 离奇古怪地；滑稽地
- v. <古>开玩笑
comical in an odd or whimsical manner;
"a droll little man with a quiet tongue-in-cheek kind of humor"
- The way of his talking is very droll.
- He screwed up his mouth in a droll fashion.
- His style is at times droll, satirical, yet sympathetic.
- His droll expression seemed to say that he had found the secret of contentment.
- So he thinks I'm going to apologize? How droll!
A droll sort of house..a pretty, somewhat fantastical residence.出自： Sir W. Scott
His sudden grab at the hair of any adult..within reach was very droll.出自： P. G. Wodehouse
A pretty, droll girl.出自： E. Waugh
He enjoyed droll stories.出自： C. Sandburg