- n. 驾驶；驱动
- adj. 推进的；强劲的；精力旺盛的
hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver;
"he sliced his drive out of bounds"
the act of controlling and steering the movement of a vehicle or animal
having the power of driving or impelling;
"a driving personal ambition"
"the driving force was his innate enthusiasm"
"an impulsive force"
acting with vigor;
"responsibility turned the spoiled playboy into a driving young executive"
- His licence was suspended for drunk driving.
- He emphasized the importance of careful driving.
- It has the characteristic of parameter driving.
- This method is very effective in driving transmission lines.
- He was the driving force behind the business.
- But his driving run and powerful shot at Blackburn this season has set a precedent that he needs to maintain.
- driving test 驾驶执照考试...
- driving range 汽车可行驶里程...
- driving licence 驾驶执照
- driving school 驾驶员培训学校; 驾...
- driving under the influence 酒后驾车（缩写为DU...
- drink-driving 酒后驾车
- drive 开车
- drunk-driving 醉后驾驶
- driving while intoxicated 酒后驾驶
- driving force 驱动力
- driving shaft 主动轴(组合器轴)...
- driving band 传送带
- driving power 激励功率
- driving pressure 驱动压
- driving axle 驱动轴
- driving pulley 主动皮带轮,织皮带轮...
- driving gear 主动齿轮
- driving mechanism 转仪装置
- driving chain 传动链
- driving rain 大风雨
Perpetual Sleet, and driving Snow.出自： Dryden