- dramatics: n.；戏剧作品；戏剧艺术；戏剧性的行为
- 戏剧的; 剧本的 of plays or the theater
- 戏剧性的,激动人心的 sudden, great or exciting
- 引人注目的,给人深刻印象的 impressive
- suitable to or characteristic of drama;
"a dramatic entrance in a swirling cape"
"a dramatic rescue at sea"
- sensational in appearance or thrilling in effect;
"a dramatic sunset"
"a dramatic pause"
"a spectacular display of northern lights"
"it was a spectacular play"
"his striking good looks always created a sensation"
- pertaining to or characteristic of drama;
- used of a singer or singing voice that is marked by power and expressiveness and a histrionic or theatrical style;
"a dramatic tenor"
"a dramatic soprano"
- After a dramatic pause, the lawyer finished her summation.
- Her opening words were dramatic.
- It was really a dramatic game.
He enjoys the dramatic arts.
She plays a very dramatic woman with flashing eyes.
His speech was dramatic.
The story was dramatic without being in the least sentimental.
Jenny was already showing her dramatic talent.出自：M. Spark
- dramatic:dramatic adj. 戏剧性的, 生动的 英英解释:形容词dramatic:1. suitable to or characteristic of drama2. sensational in…