- adj. 完成了的；煮熟的；对的；合乎礼仪的；累坏的
- int. (表示同意)好；行
having finished or arrived at completion;
"certain to make history before he's done"
"it's a done deed"
"after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up"
"almost through with his studies"
cooked until ready to serve
- Easier said than done.
- She has done herself up for the party.
- I am done with the book.
- I'm not particular how you do it as long as it gets done.
- The beef is done.
- Going to college seemed to be the done thing, so he went.
- In those days, arguing with a teacher just wasn't done.
- When she arrived, she looked done in.
- Let's say $75. Done!
- Done!That's the deal.
- be done for 结束
- Easier said than done. 说时容易做时难。...
- have done 结束
- be done with 完成；与…了结关系...
- over and done with 已经结束
- be done in 精疲力尽
- done for 不中用的
- No sooner said than done. 说到做到。
- have done with 做完
- when all is said and done 结果(毕竟)
- Don't put off till tomorrow what should be done today. 今天的事今天完成。...
- well done 干得好
- Do as you would be done by. 己所不欲毋施于人。...
- do 做
- be the done thing 符合传统
- What is done by night appears by day. 若要人不知除非己莫为...
- get done with 做完
- done in 累坏的
- have done it 做了蠢事
- hard done by 受到苛刻的待遇(受到...
The Colonel Blimps from the done-up cottages.出自： J. Cannan
A done deal.出自：New Yorker