being changed over time so as to be e.g. stronger or more complete or more useful;
"the developed qualities of the Hellenic outlook"
"they have very small limbs with only two fully developed toes on each"
(used of societies) having high industrial development;
(of real estate) made more useful and profitable as by building or laying out roads;
"condominiums were built on the developed site"
- The dolphin has evolved a highly developed jaw.
- This is an age of developed telecommunications.
- Even in an immature seed the embryo is sufficiently well developed.
- As a precaution, the marrow houses a standby force of fully developed white cells.
- well developed 发育良好和营养良好的...
- well-developed 发育良好的
- develop 发展
- least-developed country 最不发达国家...
- developed water 开发水
- developed area 展开面积
- developed image 显影图象
- developed field 开拓了的矿床...
- developed dye 显色染料
- developed power 发出功率
- developed length [化] 展开长度...
- developed country 发达国家
- developed reserves 可靠储量
- developed curve 展开曲线
- developed ore 可靠储量
- developed surface 展开面
- developed countries 发达国家
- developed representation 展开图示法
- under developed 显影不足的
The far more fruitful and developed land in the West.出自： W. S. Churchill
She..was called Big June to distinguish her from the less developed girls she sat among.出自： A. Gray
The harsh conflict of interests between the developed and developing world.出自：Marxism Today
- advanced 先进的
- ripe 成熟的
- adult 成年人
- mellow 成熟的
- mature 成熟的
- industrialized 工业化的
- established 确定的
- settled 固定的
- highly-developed 高度发展的
- undeveloped 未开发的