an official report (usually sent in haste)
the property of being prompt and efficient;
"it was done with dispatch"
killing a person or animal
the act of sending off something
send away towards a designated goal
- A messenger was despatched to take the news to the soldiers at the front.
- We soon despatched the chocolate cake.
- They are then transported to the despatch area.
- A cable inquiry would ensure early despatch,which is of benefit to you.
- He rushed the despatch through to headquarters.