- =Deployable Boom & Umbrella Test 吊杆与伞部署试验卫星，日本科学技术卫星
- [C](演员、运动员)首次亮相；初次登台〔上场〕 the first public appearance of a performance or sportsman
the act of beginning something new;
"they looked forward to the debut of their new product line"
the presentation of a debutante in society
present for the first time to the public;
"The band debuts a new song or two each month"
appear for the first time in public;
"The new ballet that debuts next months at Covent Garden, is already sold out"
make one's debut;
"This young soprano debuts next month at the Metropolitan Opera"
- His debut marks him out for future success.
- He will make his debut for the first team this week.
- She made a successful debut.
- The young actress made her debut in the new comedy.
- A new product will debut next week.
- He decided to debut with several other violinists.
- The network will debut her new series next March.
- Our company will debut the new phones during the expo.
- She makes her professional stage debut in Swan Lake.
- He started as on actor, making his debut as a director in 1990.
- The video will make its debut at a seminar in June.
- He is making his New York debut at Carnegie Hall.
- The mayor's youngest daughter made her first debut at the dinner party.
- Joan Arma-trading made her debut album in 1973.
- The concert is timed to coincide with the release of her debut album.
- He marked his debut by beating the champion.