- n. 循环；周期；自行车；摩托车
- v. 骑自行车；(使)轮转；(使)循环
- [C]循环,周期 a number related events happening in a regularly repeated order
- [C]自行车; 摩托车 bicycle; motor cycle, etc.
- vi. 骑自行〔摩托〕车 ride a bicycle
an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs;
"the never-ending cycle of the seasons"
a series of poems or songs on the same theme;
"Schubert's song cycles"
a periodically repeated sequence of events;
"a cycle of reprisal and retaliation"
the unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second
a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon;
"a year constitutes a cycle of the seasons"
a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
cause to go through a recurring sequence;
"cycle the laundry in this washing program"
pass through a cycle;
"This machine automatically cycles"
ride a motorcycle
ride a bicycle
recur in repeating sequences
- The seasons of the year make a cycle.
- The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- A cycle of the sun takes a year.
- I go to school by cycle every day.
- There are thousands of cycle paths in Holland.
- Her latest stunt is riding a motor cycle through a ring of flames.
- I usually cycle home through the park.
- It's easier to cycle with the wind behind you.
- This machine automatically cycles.
- You can press TAB to cycle through the windows.
- The seasons of the year—spring, summer, autumn and winter—make a cycle.
- My cycle is broken, so I shall have to walk.
- He cycled to school.
- The machine cycles automatically.
- come full cycle 兜了一圈,回到原位
- complete the cycle 完成了周期
- make a cycle 构成一个循环周期
- pass through a cycle 经过一个周期
- cycle of the seasons 四季的循环
- cycle to 骑自行〔摩托〕车到…
Better fifty years of Europe than a cycle of Cathay.出自： Tennyson
If the cycle of nine days holds good then we shall have the Professor at his worst to-night.出自： Conan Doyle