- n. <俚>废话；质量差的东西；垃圾；粪便
- adj. 劣质的；蹩脚的
- v. 排便
obscene terms for feces
obscene words for unacceptable behavior;
"I put up with a lot of bullshit from that jerk"
"what he said was mostly bull"
have a bowel movement;
"The dog had made in the flower beds"
- That's a lot of crap.
- His speech was a load of crap.
- Forget about all the crap I said before.
- I'm tired of eating the crap they serve in the canteen.
- Why do you people still watch that crap?
- Let' s clear all this crap off the kitchen.
I'm writing a lot of inane crap.出自： T. Roethke
One who hadn't backed down or taken any crap.出自： J. T. Farrell