the act of mixing together;
"paste made by a mix of flour and water"
"the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
- Fourthly, it is about commixture of defrauding.
- If he had English blood in his veins it had probably received some French or Italian commixture.
- ZHU Jia-qi,AN Shen-yi.Study on the engineering properties of the commixture of sand and slate rocks at Longtan Power Station[J].Central South Water Power,1990,(1):12-25.
- Starting from aesthetics of art formation, art types and art psychology, the article studies bom commixture of two- subject teaching of music and fine arts, fusion of emotion forms, and common feeling in appreciating process.
- This article introduces the choice of the wireless location system , including the location system based on the mobile station and the network ,and the location system of commixture .
- This machine applies to pharmacy and other upper industry trunk material pellet blend that using, the fairly good the power body and pellet carry out commixture on flowability, are very effective.
本机适用于制药及其它工业上的干物料颗粒混合 之用，对流动性较好的粉体及颗粒进行混合，效果显 著。