the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something
an additional ingredient that is added by mixing with the base;
"the growing medium should be equal parts of sand and loam with an admixture of peat moss and cow manure"
"a large intermixture of sand"
the act of mixing together;
"paste made by a mix of flour and water"
"the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
- This paper focuses on experimental investigation on theresidue of ocean polymetallic nodules and cobalt-rich crusts used as cementreplacement and cement admixture.
- The thermal decomposition mechanism of ammonium nitrate and its admixture is reviewed.
- The growing medium should be equal parts of sand and loam with an admixture of peat moss and cow manure.
- expansion admixture 膨胀剂
- binding admixture 粘结剂
- mortar admixture 灰浆附加剂
- ice admixture 冰掺料
- antifreeze admixture 防冻附加剂
- hydraulic admixture 水硬性掺料,水硬性搀...
- admixture heat 掺和热
- workability admixture 增和易性剂,增塑外加...
- liquid admixture 干酪液化
- concrete admixture 混凝土外加剂,混凝土...
- mechanical admixture 机械杂质
- coloring admixture 着色添附加剂...
- accelerating admixture 速凝剂
- waterproofing admixture 防水外加剂,防水混合...
- bonding admixture 粘结掺合料