- [U]咖啡 drink made by adding hot water to ground or powdered coffee
- [U][C](一杯)热咖啡 (a cup of) a hot drink made from this powder
- a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans;
"he ordered a cup of coffee"
- any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee
- a medium brown to dark-brown color
- He put some sugar into his coffee.
- Have some cream in your coffee.
- We had cookies and coffee.
- I prefer tea to coffee.
- Brazil exports a lot of coffee.
Which is your preference, tea or coffee?
We drink tea, and they drink coffee.
I'm afraid I can't drink coffee with milk in.
Do you take sugar in your coffee?
Over coffee, he began to calm down.
The wholesale coffee price in March was a little higher than in the same month of last year.3
Don't make the coffee too weak.
Do you want some coffee?
Have some more coffee?
There was a sweetish smell, vaguely reminiscent of coffee.
Brazil exports coffees.
Bring me two coffees, please.
I'd like a cup of instant coffee.
This jar of coffee weighs 250 grams net.
I bought two cans of coffee.
There is a nice coffee in that shop.
- coffee break
喝咖啡时间 the time for a cup of coffee
Washington advocated the coffee break, then, as a morale builder— particularly for the defense workers. 美国政府提倡给人们喝咖啡休息时间,当时是提高士气——特别是对那些从事国防工作的人员而言。
- 喝咖啡时间 the time for a cup of coffee
- 可用a cup of coffee或a can of coffee(但不可用a glass of coffee)表示一杯的量。
- I'd like a coffee.
- I'd like some coffee.
- ☆ 直接源自意大利语的cafe；最初源自阿拉伯语的qahwah，意为咖啡。
- COFFEE:Consider God's new mercies and compassions, Offer thanks to him, Forgive your debtors then ask God to forgive your debts, Follow peace, Exhale the struggles of yesterday, Encourage yourself (Believer's Choice Coffee)神的慈爱和考虑怜恤,多亏了他,然后祈求上帝原谅你的债务人清偿债务时,宽恕你跟和平,呼出的是奋斗的昨天,鼓励自己选择的信徒(咖啡)
- COFFEE:Come Over For Free Energy Everyday过来,自由能量
- coffee:coffee n. 咖啡, 咖啡树, 咖啡茶, 咖啡豆, 咖啡色…