- [U]咖啡 drink made by adding hot water to ground or powdered coffee
- [U][C](一杯)热咖啡 (a cup of) a hot drink made from this powder
a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans;
"he ordered a cup of coffee"
any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
a seed of the coffee tree; ground to make coffee
a medium brown to dark-brown color
- He put some sugar into his coffee.
- Have some cream in your coffee.
- We had cookies and coffee.
- I prefer tea to coffee.
- Brazil exports a lot of coffee.
- She appeared at the door dressed in a coffee colored silk dressing gown.
- Which is your preference, tea or coffee?
- We drink tea, and they drink coffee.
- I'm afraid I can't drink coffee with milk in.
- Do you take sugar in your coffee?
- Over coffee, he began to calm down.
- The wholesale coffee price in March was a little higher than in the same month of last year.3
- Don't make the coffee too weak.
- Do you want some coffee?
- Have some more coffee?
- There was a sweetish smell, vaguely reminiscent of coffee.
- Brazil exports coffees.
- Bring me two coffees, please.
- I'd like a cup of instant coffee.
- This jar of coffee weighs 250 grams net.
- I bought two cans of coffee.
- There is a nice coffee in that shop.
- coffee break
喝咖啡时间 the time for a cup of coffee
- 可用a cup of coffee或a can of coffee(但不可用a glass of coffee)表示一杯的量。
- I'd like a coffee.
- I'd like some coffee.
- ☆ 直接源自意大利语的caffe；最初源自阿拉伯语的qahwah，意为咖啡。
- cappuccino 热牛奶咖啡
- espresso 浓咖啡
- gathering 集会
- brown 棕色的
- social 社会的
- affair 私通
- stimulant 兴奋剂
- sociable 好交际的
- cafe au lait <法> 牛奶咖啡...
- social gathering 联谊会
- cafe 咖啡馆
- AU 天文单位（=Astron...
- party 聚会
- coffee 咖啡
- coffee berry 咖啡豆
- umber 棕色的
- Java 爪哇岛(印度尼西亚一岛)...
- coffee tree [植]咖啡树
- chocolate 巧克力
- coffee bean 咖啡豆
- burnt umber 富锰煅棕土