a vine or climbing plant that readily grows up a support or over other plants
someone seeking social prominence by obsequious behavior
someone who ascends on foot;
"a solitary mounter of the staircase"
someone who climbs as a sport; especially someone who climbs mountains;
"the lead climber looked strong still but his partner often slumped in his ropes"
an iron spike attached to the shoe to prevent slipping on ice when walking or climbing
- The climber girded himself with a rope.
- Even an experienced climber can get into trouble.
- A climber needs secure footholds.
- That is a climber of southern United States with bluish-purple flowers.
- "A science fiction cannot not be regarded as a mere entertainment, but in fact it tells the reader much more."