New Zealand runner who in 1975 became the first person to run a mile in less that 3 minutes and 50 seconds (born in 1952)
United States writer (born in 1944)
a person who travels by foot
a shoe designed for comfortable walking
a light enclosing framework (trade name Zimmer) with rubber castors or wheels and handles; helps invalids or the handicapped or the aged to walk
an enclosing framework on casters or wheels; helps babies learn to walk
- I'm a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.
- Jim was a quick walker and soon got ahead of the others.
- She blasted her horn at every car and walker in her way.
- The walker is making slow progress up the rocky path.
- He now needs a walker to get around.
He was the lone walker on this long white avenue.出自： M. Leitch