- 在...上洒面包屑， 裹以面包屑
- [U]面包 food made from flour and baked in an oven
- [U]食物,营养 food considered as a means of staying alive
- [U]生计 one's way of earning money to live on
- [U]钱 money
- food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked
- informal terms for money
- cover with bread crumbs;
"bread the pork chops before frying them"
- They had nothing to eat but stale bread.
- I had a frugal meal of bread and cheese last night.
- Bread the pork chops before frying them.
Bread to Westerners is just like rice to most Chinese.
Have you bought in enough bread for the weekend?
The bread was burnt black and hard.
Would you like bread or rice?
He brought out his knife and cut a piece of bread in two.
I had three pieces of bread for breakfast this morning.
This is a better kind of bread than the one I bought yesterday.
What kinds of breads did you buy today?
Black Dobson sold breads and rolls.
布莱 克· 多伯逊卖各种面包和卷饼。
He spent all his uncle's bread on wine and beer.
You must figure out some way of getting some bread.
This is your big bread.
- beg for bread
乞食,讨饭 ask for (money, food)
They went from house to house, begging the people for bread. 他们挨家挨户地向人们乞食。
- 乞食,讨饭 ask for (money, food)
- bread and butter
涂了奶油的面包bread spread with butter
The bread and butter is too thick. 这块奶油面包太厚了。
The bread and butter is thickly spread with strawberry jam. 在涂有奶油的面包上厚厚地抹上草莓酱。
He doesn't just write for fun. Writing is his bread and butter. 他写作不只是为了乐趣，写作是他的饭碗。
- 涂了奶油的面包bread spread with butter
- bread and water
简单的饮食 plainest possible food
I had to live on bread and water when I was a student. 我上大学时只能靠粗茶淡饭过活。
- 简单的饮食 plainest possible food
- break bread with
一起进餐 have dinner together
I little thought that I should be breaking bread and pouring wine with you. 我想不到竟会跟你一起进餐饮酒。
- 一起进餐 have dinner together
- bake bread 烤面包
- butter bread 在面包上涂奶油
- crumb bread 把面包弄碎
- cut bread 切面包
- live by bread 靠面包生活
- toast bread 烤面包
- break bread with sb 受到某人的款待
- cast one's bread upon the water 行善
- earn one's bread 谋生
- make one's bread 糊口,谋生
- take the bread out of one's mouth 抢别人的饭碗
- throw one's bread upon the water 行善
- black bread 黑面包
- brown bread 黑面包
- daily bread 口粮
- dark bread 黑面包
- dry bread 干面包
- fresh bread 新鲜面包
- hard bread 硬面包
- heavy bread 未发好的面包
- sliced bread 面包片
- soft bread 软面包
- white bread 白面包
The field is clear, its straw / lined and ordered: it will be bread and bedding for safe cattle.出自：K. Smith
- bread是物质名词,表示单纯物质概念时,没有复数形式,如要表示数量,须在其前使用具有单复形式的计量单位,加上of结构,如:a loaf〔slice, piece〕 of, loaves〔slices, pieces〕 of。a bread还可指一份面包或一种面包, breads则指多份面包或多种面包。
- This bread and butter is too thick.
- The bread and the butter have gone up in price.
- bread and butter已成为一种不可分割的整体,故谓语动词用单数形式。当谓语动词用复数形式时,表示两种食品。
- lolly<英俚> 棒棒糖...
- daily bread日常食品
- dinero <美俚>钱
- boodle <俚>贿赂金
- simoleons <俚>美元
- shekels <俚>钱
- bread:bread n. 面包, 生计习惯用语All bread is not baked in one oven. [谚]人各不同, 不可强求一致。As I live by bread! [口]一点不假!a…